What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Let Me Show You How To Unleash Your Own Personal Perfect Golf Swing, Add 30 Yards Of Accurate Distance To Your Drives, & Knock 7-10 strokes off your game
- What The Key is, why it works for golfers at all ability levels, and how to use it with every club in your bag (driver thru sand wedge).
- Mike Pedersen’s eye opening golf fitness Ebook, “Fit To A Tee”. Learn how simple stretches can revolutionize your game.
- How to use “The Power L” to ensure a proper backswing that compresses the ball and sends it screaming on its way!
- An actual “on course” scenario showing the effects of using the right and wrong ball for your swing.
- Mike is the featured golf fitness expert for Golf Magazine’s website GolfOnline.com and also PGA.com.
- How by simply focusing on your ________ can help you quickly develop your Instant Golf Swing.
- How to tie together the individual steps of the swing into a seamless, repeating motion.
- The biggest mistake golfers make with their backswing and and how to easily correct it.
- Learn what you really need to know about golf ball construction from a design engineer.
- The comment from a Ryder Cup star (watching my swing) that reinforced my Swing Method.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Instant Golf Swing scores 68.29/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.instantgolflessons.com/the-swing/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: instantgolflessons.com you’ll also be taken through to instantgolflessons.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)